Driving Directions to Laiya
- From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway all the way to the second to the last exit, going to Batangas (exit 50A)
- Drive 6.5 kilometers along the national highway til you see the directional signs to Star Tollway. Turn right to Star Tollway. Exit thru IBAAN, 4th exit from Sto. Tomas.
- On the exit, make a left turn and drive 2.5 kms. You will reach an intersection with a sign pointing to Rosario. Turn left at this intersection.
- After turning, the Municipal Hall of Ibaan will be on your right and a church on your left. After the church, you will reach a forked road. Turn right at the road sign pointing to San Juan.
- Drive 8 kms and, you will reach the town of Rosario. You will see a Jollibee outlet at your left. Drive pasts it. This road leads all the way to San Juan Town proper, approximately 23kms.
- Upon reaching San Juan town proper, drive until you see a Dunkin Donut shop on your right and head for the Municipal Hall of San Juan. Turn right immediately after the Municipal Hall. After approximately a 20 minute drive, you will reach the fine beaches of Laiya.